Friday, December 31, 2010

Capital protection and construction

I hope you all had a relaxing Christmas.
For me it goes on until the new year, in spite of all I would like to mention on the site looks like because my plan with the account now, what I have said so far yet.
On the right side of the plan is seen in 24 steps that can be divided as it suits.
For me, it is of course a monthly planning, because it is supposed to also go forward.
So I start from a four-fold every 4 weeks.
The gains of 1500,-USD these 4 weeks you can pay off, and start again with 500,-USD and the investment is already secured.
After a further four times, will you pay the profits out again and starts a third Times of 500,-USD.
Once the account has quadrupled again, you pay only 1000, from USD, for from 4 to Month you start with 1000,-USD.
It quadrupled the 1000,-USD again, can pay off the profits, repeated 2 times and it still starts from the 7th Month of 4000,-USD.
I have not worked without SL, but still it is the most important gains to secure the time, even if it makes it all take a little longer.
It fits the LotSize accessible to the growing account balance to eventually lead to the big day comes.
D-Day may come at any time and this very big day may not hurt.
This is precisely the reason for the failure of many traders, this problem very well and know exactly what will happen to me anymore.
I am sure that it can only work this way.
1st Step I have already done ahead of schedule, the 2nd However, some take longer, and I've also done some time nothing more.
Until 16.1. but it should still be in it the 2nd Step away.
960 000,-USD after 2 years on the page, and 128000, you are trading the USD-date can be also be seen, I think, so lets start to something.
That's it now, for this year, I again wish a happy new year, we all experience on a successful year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment